This indian village Mawlynnong meaning cluster of scattered rocks was endorsed by PM Modi n now by WEF.
- Its using traditional Khoh for sustainable development. Plastic is banned across the town. Everone participates to maintsin cleanliness in the city. (Click the link above).
- This village is the cleanest in India.
- A community of roughly 500 engages on a daily basis to keep the city clean.
- On saturday the community meets and a person allocates work.
- The income from tourism is used to maintain a healthcare fund.